Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introducing Duante B.

Wassup World! Just wanted to formally, informally introduce you to myself and my blog. My name is Duante' B., a young, talented, educated and goal oriented black man. I decided to create this blog after being inspired by a friend of mines blog.

I have a passion for writing and use to write and create poetry quite frequently some time ago, but lost the drive somewhere down the road. I've decided to return to one of the things I love the most; writing.

My blog will basically be about me and my thoughts, feelings and perspectives on things, hence the title: Inside The Mind of Duante' B. You will definitely learn a lot about me through my published works on this blog.

Feel free to comment on any of my blogs, as well.

2 comments:

  1. Whadup, I thought it fittingly apporiate to go back to your first post for comment. I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and expressions, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading what you have to say. Serisouly, I promote and respect and enjoy supporting anyone who is about helping me to continue to be "deep","thought-provoking" and "an informed observant" of life.
    When you get a chance check me out as well @ adifferentmeandyou.blogspot.com
    Later
    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. evening duante'
    i am sheretha and i too, am here expressing myself in my blog on as many levels as possible.

    i'm new to this but i am a writer first. i hope to catch you online sometime.

    ReplyDelete