Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Sex


So I was riding in the car headed to DC and on the radio comes "Birthday Sex" by Jeremiah. And it made me start to reminisce about some "birthday sex" I had and have given. I love the song and after thinking about my birthday sex experience I loved it even more. The song is sooooooo on point and so was the sex! Lol. This is so not my regular type of post, but I figured I'd give you'll something a little light. And this was made to discuss my thoughts...


While I'm all for gifts from the heart, I'm not opposed to gifts from the other organs and parts! Lmao.


So who else out here has had some "birthday sex"? How was it? Was it better than a usual session?


Speaking of that, I want to rise another question. Do you believe the level of how good the sex is, is determined by how much you like or love the person? I find that my best sexual encounters have always been with the ones I've loved the most.


Thoughts, Opinions, Comments?

1 comment:

  1. This post was too funny! Sex is the best when I am either, really in love or very comfortable with the person I'm sharing my experience with. I honestly never been a big one about birthday sex. Just whenever I'm in the mood.

    ReplyDelete