Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reminisce




Sooo...my latest blog is a poem, like to hear it, here it goes...

To be so close, but yet so far away.
Makes me think to back in the day.
Back to when it was you and me,
The way it was suppose to be.

But, things change, cycles revolve
Yet we're left still looking involved, playing along.
Still wondering where we went wrong.

I sit beside you as you sleep,
Makes me think back to when we use to......beep!
Then, I snap back to reality.
You moved on and am over me.
But, the reason why puzzles me.

Something I did? Something I say?
Just for a second, I think to back in the day.
When we told each other everything, feeling like Shirley Hemlock, As We Lay!

Play fighting and arguing,
leading to soft kisses and fondling.
Damn baby as I think about it, I miss all of it.

But, this is the past, and all I have is the last...
Last time we kissed, last time we touched, last time we f*cked
All of this I miss,
As I reminisce.

4 comments:

  1. I've been through this numerous times...with an ex! Forced to play pretend cause I was too weak to let it go. So instead I opted to "just be friends" and i sat back watched and gritted my teeth as he paraded around with other men. Me confused as to how it was so easy for him, when I couldn't even stop thinking about him, also confused as to how he could be with someone else when he stated that we couldn't be together, cause he "just wasn't ready to be in a relationship"

    Que Sera Sera,...guess he wasn't that into me, just wish I didn't waste my time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this poem and your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poems homes...i c u took ya time as ya thoughts was commin out..very deep sir..homes musta meant alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..!

    I wish I knew more guys that were that intune with (and honest about) their feelings!

    Love it!

    Keep m coming,

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete